Telephone: (719) 542-6347
* Non-profit and Volunteer managed facility.
* Serving 12 Step-Based Recovery Programs.
* A safe place for anyone seeking recovery. Some Groups Have Chosen To Implement the Safety Card to honor:
Tradition 1: “Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends upon A.A. unity.”
* Open daily. Refer to scheduled business hours.
* Newly Air Conditioned facility.
* Handicapped accessible facility
* Good News! The 3 Point Club is now offering a Senior Discount Membership. Annual Membership: $130.00. * Monthly Membership: $12.00
OUR PRIMARY GOAL: The Club’s goal is to continue to provide a safe meeting place for each 12 Step recovery program we support.
In conjunction, your financial support helps the Club meet our operational expenses and continue to make facility improvements:
For example, the Three-Point Club, this year installed a Heating/Ventilation and Air Conditioning system; an expensive facility upgrade.
Also, the Club is currently working on eventually paving the parking lot and we will be needing financial support through donations and increased membership to help with this expense and other future improvement projects. This endeavor will provide our recovery community with a comfortable and safe haven.
GOOD NEWS! WE ARE REGUALRY IMPROVING OUR WEBSITE TO PROVIDE RECOVERY OUTREACH TO OUR COMMUNITY AND INFORMATIONAL EVENTS .
* For your convinience, a PayPal link has been included to pay for membership fees.
* Simply designate in PayPal to confirm the funds are for Membership
* With a proof of purchase receipt, a membership card will be provided at the Club.
Designate a Donation or Make a Membership Payment: